Wednesday, October 12, 2005

School is killing me softly with its song.

Posted by Johnny

Read the subject.

My one objective is to pass every course I take, especially SENG 443. My prof refuses to answer questions properly via email, stating that the answers were given in class and I should have either been in class or asked a teammate. Well, I asked my teammates and they couldn't give me the answer, so I had to email him! Then after refusing to answer email and lecturing me about going to lecture, he has the nerve to tell me that I should have come up with my questions earlier in the day and seen him in person. By that point I stopped caring and left the class.

Anyways, I seem to be complaining a lot. Bitch, bitch, bitch all the live long day. Here's some news:

  • This family is insane and the wife must have a deathwish for her vagina. They just had their 16th child and are planning for the next. Religion: 1, contraception: 0.
  • Rob some banks and have some sex. Sounds like a good ol' time, until you get caught doing the latter. I wonder if the police let them finish before hauling the guy away...
  • Silly python. Alligators are for kids? This python tried to eat an alligator and it split in two. That would be like me trying to eat Shaquille O'Neil or something. Natural selection is at work here folks.
  • Frankenhorse: this lab worker was accused of stealing parts of human brains and injecting them into horses to make them run faster. I can't think of anything to say about that, except "IT'S ALIVE!"
  • The squirrels have found the crack. They dig in gardens that crack addicts use as temporary storage, then they take the crack for themselves. This guy recalls seeing an ill-looking squirrel with bloodshot eyes digging for crack. I don't know if this is funny or sad. They should set up little rehab trees for the squirrels to get them back on the straight-and-narrow and in search of nuts. Mmm, nuts.
My comments were sucking today, sorry guys. At least I got to type the words "vagina," "nuts," and "sex" in the same post.

2 comments:

eyes of a tragedy said...

dude, you just made my night and caused me to smile, which bothered my lip but it was good nontheless. if i ever have 16 kids..oh good god...really....really....shudder.

and sorry to hear about your dick head of a prof. do you want me to harass him in a back alley?

dont stress and have a fun weekend.

Johnny said...

shudder indeed. sorry to hear about your lip.

i would love it if you harassed him in a back alley. he has a german accent, grey hair, and is really, really skinny.